- Both a hire fee and refundable deposit are required for the hiring of each costume.
- To secure a costume, the refundable deposit is to be paid at the time of booking. The same applies for telephone and email bookings. The hire fee is paid at the time of collection.
- Please note, in the event of cancellation, this deposit is forfeited.
- Costumes MUST be collected from the branch where booking was made.
- Costumes MUST be returned to the branch where they were collected.
- Costumes must be returned no later than the return date (close of business day) as stipulated on the invoice.
- Late returns will incur an additional charge, subject to owner’s discretion.
- Returned costumes that are soiled or damaged (normal wear accepted) will incur an additional cleaning/repair charge. This can amount to the same value as the deposit, in which case, the deposit will be forfeited. Or, this can amount to the replacement value.
- Each costume has a replacement value (not equivalent to the deposit), which will be incurred if the costume is damaged beyond repair, or not returned. In addition, the customer will be liable for all legal costs incurred for the recovery of the said amount, or costume.
- Customers are not to wash/alter costumes – these services are provided free of charge.
- We regret we do not accept cheques unless prior arrangement has been made.
NO REFUNDS, ONLY EXCHANGE